Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PC# Set-01 (set: necklace, bracelet, and earrings)

These are possibly some of my favorite pieces. I love the delicate look of the almost impossibly light colored rose quartz. The colors are not very visible in the photo.

The necklace is approximately 17.5 inches long.

The bracelet is approximately 6.5 inches long. I do have a link I can add that will make it a bit more than 7.5 inches long.If you need bigger than that, let me know and I will add an extra link.

The earrings have a dangle that is a full link (one round and 3 chip beads), it is a bit more than 1 inch long.

Each round bead and each set of three chip beads are on their own separate eyepin which are then linked with a small jumpring. The round beads are approx. 10mm. The rose quartz chips vary in size.

Both the neclace and the bracelet are finished with a small round toggle clasp.

This product is unique.

PRICE $18 USD

Product code: Set-01

Please go here to learn how to purchase this product: How to Shop

This product comes to you in a pretty little gift bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment